March 30, 2014

Workouts in Review VI

Week of: March 23-29

Sunday
Rest Day

Monday
Renegade Strength

Tuesday
Renegade Metabolic

Wednesday
Rest Day

Thursday
Renegade Metabolic
6.5 Miles

Friday
7.5 Miles

Saturday
Renegade Mix

Weeks Mileage: 14 Miles
Renegade Classes: 4

I had an unusual week of workouts. I have said before, but I am horrible at taking rest days, and this week I got in two. Well, some of that had to do with my sprained ankle which is recovering quite well. I had originally planned to run on Wednesday, but it got pushed back one day because I decided to attend a Happy Hour with some of my co-workers. I am so happy that I went out, it can be really lonesome on occasion, working from home.

Question of the Day: How are your workouts going? Training for any half marathon, marathons, or any other distance?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment