March 13, 2014

March Madness Updates & Rocket Inspired Closet Wants!

Who's Going Dancing as of 3.12.2014?!?

It is such an exhilarating and stressful time of year for many college basketball programs, including the women's teams. I am so thrilled for the North Dakota State University Bison's MBB for winning yet another Summit League tournament all within the last six years (2009 and 2014)! I am also pleased knowing that Milwaukee clinched the win for the Horizon league.

Let's see who else will be dancing! 




Courtesy of ESPN

Now, I would not say that I am a fashionista by any means, but I do find pleasure in dressing. I am not a big fan of the university bookstore t-shirts and regalia - I typically try to adorn the school colors when cheering on my squad. I am all packed and ready to head over to Cleveland later in the day, and I figured it would be fun to do a little virtual shopping. The below outfit is not anything that I packed, but I would don this ensemble in a hot minute!

Toledo Outfit #2




Question of the Day: Are you following March Madness? What team are you hoping gets in?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment