March 8, 2014

Workouts in Review Week IV

March 2- 7

Sunday
Because of the storm forecast, I did my long run on Saturday as I discussed in my previous post. So, Sunday was a Rest Day!

Monday
Renegade Strength

Tuesday
Renegade Metabolic
3 Miles

Wednesday
Renegade Strength
6 Miles

Thursday
Renegade Metabolic

Friday
10 Miles in Tampa! It felt glorious to run around my old neighborhood - Carrollwood again. It was somewhat cool in Tampa, but my lungs could feel the difference in climate and humidity. It was nice to actually get out and run, and not have to be concerned with ice and snow. And, I wore shorts and a tank. It was an overall happy run, to say the least!

Saturday
Rest Day!

Pageant Prep began at noon with professional make-up by a former classmate of mine!

Mileage This Week: 19 Miles. A little under my goal, but my long run was pushed early to the previous Saturday, and I had planned a short run on Monday, but it again was too cold outside. I am really over winter! At this point, I will gladly take 30 degree weather for a few weeks, not even being optimistic that we see 60s.

Renegade Classes This Week: 4

Question of the Day: Do you try to workout when you travel?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment